FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Getting a custom-made countertop for your home is easier than ever before. Follow our framework of the ordering process and we'll have your kitchen looking beautiful in no time!
Get your FREE estimate from our FREE Estimate option!
To begin the ordering process, come in to our showroom in Schererville, Indiana with a blueprint or drawing (with measurements) of your project (the project details could be faxed or emailed to us for estimate). To be more helpful, you should bring any pieces of cabinet, tile, or other interior surroundings that could assist us in recommending the perfect color for your home.
Choose from our multitude of colors, edges, and other options to make sure your countertop or vanity is customized to your needs and fill out our information sheet.Get your FREE estimate!
Placing your order:
In order to make our job run as smoothly as possible, we have a few requirements that should be fulfilled before your scheduled measurement:
- Cabinets must be installed
- Any appliances in the kitchen (dishwasher, stove, etc.) must be on location.
- If you have another countertop still in place we can still measure without removing it. We do remove old countertops for a fee.
- Make sure that everything is removed from the old countertop.
- After all the requirements are completed and the measurement has been performed, we confirm final cost and set up an installation date. We require a 50% deposit. We accept cash, certified check, and personal check, Visa and Master card as forms of payment.
The final price of your stone selection is based on measurements taken on-site by our professionals. We will verify your color selection and edge choice along with any other options before cutting. Once a specific slab is chosen by you, verified and signed off, we will fabricate it. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks to complete the fabrication and installation of your countertop.
Installation of your countertop or vanity is the final step of the process. We install countertops and attach sinks.
It usually takes up to four hours to finish installation